Not all muffins lead to that infamous muffin top. This time, think smart when you crave a carb-filled treat. Barbara Bolotte (IFBB Bikini Pro & BPI Girl) recommended Protein Blueberry Muffins to satisfy that sweet tooth. 7 Amazing High Protein Breakfast Recipes From 7 Industry Experts:
Not only are these muffins rich in protein, but they’re also packed with antioxidant-rich blueberries, potassium-filled bananas, and heart-healthy walnuts.
1) In large bowl, mix together flour, Stevia, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and protein powder.
2) In another bowl, mix together applesauce, egg whites, almond milk, and banana.
3) Slowly add dry ingredients to the egg white mixture. Once all ingredients are incorporated, fold in the blueberries and walnuts.
4) Drop generous tablespoons of mixture onto a nonstick muffin tin.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
SALES & SPECIALS |
FITNESS ARTICLES |
#1 ONLINE SUPPLEMENT STORE |
FREE FITNESS PLANS |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.